- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Also participating in today’s call were Lessig, Painter, and Theodore Roosevelt IV, a Republican conservationist who is senior executive with Barclays. The campaign’s other advisers include Occupy Wall Street organizer Cecelia Frontero; Tom Whitmore, head of the D.C. Tea Party Patriots; investor Hadi Partovi; Dennis Kelleher, president and CEO of the Washington, D.C., nonprofit Better Markets; Nick Penniman, executive director of Fund for the Republic; David Levine, co-founder and executive director of the American Sustainable Business Council; and progressive strategist Susan McCue.