- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Action on a reauthorization of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the annual intelligence authorization also remains possible. However, Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., has held up both measures (S 3454, S 3276) on civil liberties grounds. There are also unfinished House-Senate agreements on matters ranging from farm policy to a reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act that could take several days of floor time each in the event deals are reached.
Benton Ives contributed to this report.