- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
But four years is a long time ó and thatís both good and bad for the vice president. Itís hard to envision the political taint of Washington will subside by 2016 ó but itís possible.
More important for Biden is the state of the economy. A robust recovery will cement his bossís legacy and give him his best shot at the White House.
Once the economy is truly rebounding, voters might even find an inside-the-Beltway candidate more palatable.
ďWho the hell says someone is running against Washington in 2016?Ē Pollock added. ďThese things run in cycles. If Joe Biden has the chance to do this thing, itís on the back of economic recovery.Ē