- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
- Voting-Rights Advocates Get Win at Supreme Court
House Republicans are planning to hold a test vote on the debt ceiling debate as early as next week. Although the vote is expected to fail, the move is an attempt to show Senate Democrats and President Barack Obama that significant spending cuts are needed alongside an increase in the debt ceiling.