- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“You should be able to go, if you’re a billionaire, buy an F-15 loaded with ordinates. You should be able to buy an N-1 tank. You should be able to buy a machine gun. You should be able to buy a grenade launcher. You can’t do those things,” he said.
Biden is traveling to Danbury, Conn., on Thursday for a conference about gun violence being hosted by Connecticut’s Democratic Sens. Christopher S. Murphy and Richard Blumenthal, as well as Democratic Rep. Elizabeth Esty. Danbury is a short distance from Newtown, the site of last December’s mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that has become the catalyst for the push toward universal background checks and other gun legislation.