- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Despite Obama’s shrinking margin of defeat, Moore said there is no evidence of an increase in Alaska Democrats. Independent voters account for about 53 percent of the electorate, followed by Republicans with 28 percent and Democrats with less than 15 percent.
“I don’t think the state is getting any easier,” Moore said.