- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Despite Obama’s shrinking margin of defeat, Moore said there is no evidence of an increase in Alaska Democrats. Independent voters account for about 53 percent of the electorate, followed by Republicans with 28 percent and Democrats with less than 15 percent.
“I don’t think the state is getting any easier,” Moore said.