- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
In the meantime, Becerra plans to continue probing the subject with his colleagues in Democratic leadership and the rank and file, and he will probably mention it to fellow House members on the Republican side of the aisle when Congress officially returns from recess next week.
“Do I have a grand plan? No, because I have to plant the seed,” Becerra said. “Right now, I have a real seed that has proven to germinate, because the CBO says it’s gonna grow some real good flowers so we can harvest something.”