- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In the meantime, Becerra plans to continue probing the subject with his colleagues in Democratic leadership and the rank and file, and he will probably mention it to fellow House members on the Republican side of the aisle when Congress officially returns from recess next week.
“Do I have a grand plan? No, because I have to plant the seed,” Becerra said. “Right now, I have a real seed that has proven to germinate, because the CBO says it’s gonna grow some real good flowers so we can harvest something.”