- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
In the meantime, Becerra plans to continue probing the subject with his colleagues in Democratic leadership and the rank and file, and he will probably mention it to fellow House members on the Republican side of the aisle when Congress officially returns from recess next week.
“Do I have a grand plan? No, because I have to plant the seed,” Becerra said. “Right now, I have a real seed that has proven to germinate, because the CBO says it’s gonna grow some real good flowers so we can harvest something.”