- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Per Lazar, a couple breezed into the bar awhile back and ordered two bottles off the carefully curated reserve list. They then got to work.
“They started off with a steak tartare and escargot before their entrees,” Lazar said of a multicourse feast that ultimately involved four refills of the signature frites. “They were drinking a lovely red — what could go better with that than fries with tarragon and sea salt!” she said.