- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Per Lazar, a couple breezed into the bar awhile back and ordered two bottles off the carefully curated reserve list. They then got to work.
“They started off with a steak tartare and escargot before their entrees,” Lazar said of a multicourse feast that ultimately involved four refills of the signature frites. “They were drinking a lovely red — what could go better with that than fries with tarragon and sea salt!” she said.