- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Two well-placed Republicans in the state told Roll Call that they expect Deal, a former Congressman, to sign the draft map.
Under the 1965 Voting Rights Act, either the Department of Justice or the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia must approve new lines before they can be enforced.