- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
“I said that I’d cut taxes for middle-class families — I did. I said that we would make sure to make college more affordable — we have. I said I would clean up the financial system and pass the toughest Wall Street reforms since the 1930s, and we have. I said that I would make sure that people don’t go broke in this country because they get sick — we did that,” he said.
And he highlighted foreign affairs as well.
“I said I’d end the war in Iraq — I have. I said we’d got after al-Qaida and [Osama] bin Laden — we have. I said we’d begin a process where we could initially blunt the momentum of the Taliban and then a process in which we’d begin transitioning out — we’re in the process of doing that.”