- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
That total includes $435,000 raised in June alone, as the Congresswoman has moved closer to running for the seat of retiring Sen. Herb Kohl (D).
“As I reach out to people throughout the state, I am gratified by the encouragement and support that I’m receiving. Senate campaigns are expensive and fundraising is an important measure of support,” Baldwin said in a statement.
A press release noted Baldwin’s strong showing at the Wisconsin Democratic Party Convention straw poll last month and that the campaign has “encouraging” internal poll numbers.