- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
New Mexico Auditor Hector Balderas wrote on Facebook that he will announce whether he is running for Senate sometime in the next two weeks.
“I’m truly humbled by the outpouring of support encouraging me to run for the United States Senate. I will continue to reflect on this important decision with my family, and will announce my decision within the next two weeks,” Balderas wrote.
Republicans are expected to have a competitive primary as well, with former Rep. Heather Wilson and two lesser-known conservatives already in the race; Lt. Gov. John Sanchez also is seriously considering it.
Roll Call Politics rates this race a Tossup.