- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
As the committee’s consideration of immigration policy continues, I hope we can make rapid progress in the STEM fields and other areas where common ground can be found. That, and the untenable status quo, is why I look forward to a thorough legislative examination that provides opportunities for a full debate on the many complexities and challenges of U.S. immigration policy.
Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Ala., serves as chairman of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial and Antitrust Law.