- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
As the committee’s consideration of immigration policy continues, I hope we can make rapid progress in the STEM fields and other areas where common ground can be found. That, and the untenable status quo, is why I look forward to a thorough legislative examination that provides opportunities for a full debate on the many complexities and challenges of U.S. immigration policy.
Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Ala., serves as chairman of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial and Antitrust Law.