- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
When asked on CNN’s “State of the Union” to give an example of times that she has compromised on legislation, Bachmann said she doesn’t on big issues. “I don’t compromise my core sense of principles,” she said. “But I’ve taken thousands of votes in Congress. And I’m sure that there’s areas where the bills aren’t perfect, but you vote for them.” She cited a vote on fiscal 2012 appropriations for the military as a recent example, saying that it could have included more efficiencies.
Bachmann also appeared on CBS’ “Face the Nation” and ABC’s “This Week.”