- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Clinton heartily supported Corker’s call for the committee to restart the practice of passing authorization bills for the State Department, which she said could better bring in line foreign policy between the administration and Capitol Hill.
“I know that you share our sense of responsibility and urgency,” Clinton told the Senate panel. “And while we all may not agree on everything, let’s stay focused on what really matters: protecting our people and the country we all love.”