- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Clinton heartily supported Corker’s call for the committee to restart the practice of passing authorization bills for the State Department, which she said could better bring in line foreign policy between the administration and Capitol Hill.
“I know that you share our sense of responsibility and urgency,” Clinton told the Senate panel. “And while we all may not agree on everything, let’s stay focused on what really matters: protecting our people and the country we all love.”