- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
“A community was shaken, but its will and spirit did not fail; indeed, Tucson responded with unity, with compassion, with a spirit of strength and civility that echoed across the country,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a statement.
Roll Call’s coverage of last year’s Arizona shootings: