- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“A community was shaken, but its will and spirit did not fail; indeed, Tucson responded with unity, with compassion, with a spirit of strength and civility that echoed across the country,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a statement.
Roll Call’s coverage of last year’s Arizona shootings: