- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Harassment is not tolerated in the organization in any way, shape or form, and if employees do feel harassed we encourage them to seek ways of redress,” said Ayers, adding that the agency was also, for the first time, conducting an “employee climate survey” to determine what issues, if any, staffers are facing within the AOC workplace.
Correction: Feb. 10, 2012
An earlier version of this article misstated who would be relocated to temporary office suites in the Ford House Office Building. Support staff will be relocated.