- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“Harassment is not tolerated in the organization in any way, shape or form, and if employees do feel harassed we encourage them to seek ways of redress,” said Ayers, adding that the agency was also, for the first time, conducting an “employee climate survey” to determine what issues, if any, staffers are facing within the AOC workplace.
Correction: Feb. 10, 2012
An earlier version of this article misstated who would be relocated to temporary office suites in the Ford House Office Building. Support staff will be relocated.