- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
But others said it would be hard to withhold votes because of a single issue when funding the entire government is at stake.
“You’ve got to be realistic,” said Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.), who does not support the policy rider. “If it’s already law [in the last spending bill], I doubt that it’s something that you would want to shut down the government over.”
Daniel Newhauser contributed to this story.