- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Perhaps adding insult, now many of the voted-out members reside in temporary Capitol cubby holes. Adler said, as a result, he’ll conduct meetings off campus.
“Probably the strangest place I’ve ever closed a deal,” he said, “is the men’s room at The Capitol Grille.”