- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Perhaps adding insult, now many of the voted-out members reside in temporary Capitol cubby holes. Adler said, as a result, he’ll conduct meetings off campus.
“Probably the strangest place I’ve ever closed a deal,” he said, “is the men’s room at The Capitol Grille.”