- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Perhaps adding insult, now many of the voted-out members reside in temporary Capitol cubby holes. Adler said, as a result, he’ll conduct meetings off campus.
“Probably the strangest place I’ve ever closed a deal,” he said, “is the men’s room at The Capitol Grille.”