- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Land and Water Conservation Fund is an opportunity for bipartisan leadership and an investment in American innovation. We join entrepreneurs across the West in urging Congress and the White House to work together when the budget negotiations resume to ensure that a highly successful and inexpensive policy vehicle isn’t derailed by politics.
Theodore Roosevelt IV is managing director at Barclays Capital and chairman of Strategies for the Global Environment. Jigar Shah is the author of the upcoming book “Creating Climate Wealth: Unlocking the Impact Economy” and the founder of SunEdison, the largest solar services company.