- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Unfortunately, our government today is neither free, efficient nor equal. If Obama wants to end inequality, he should start by ensuring that all Americans are treated equally with regard to Obamacare and other laws; that the IRS treat all Americans equally without regard for what they believe; that our tax code be rewritten so that all Americans participate fairly; and that he abide by the constitutional limits of the presidency. If he will not do it, Congress must assert its rightful role and rein in the inequality of this administration.
Jenny Beth Martin is co-founder of Tea Party Patriots.