- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Tom Friedman recently wrote a column in The New York Times in which he argued that Washington needs to embrace the innovative “can-do” attitude of Silicon Valley, rather than the paralyzed “cannot” attitude that is pervasive in Congress today.
I couldn’t agree more.
Rep. Anna G. Eshoo is a Democrat representing California’s Silicon Valley and is ranking member of the House Energy Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.