- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
We all must do our part. I will work to communicate with the media to express how we as Americans must alter the way we talk about individuals seeking citizenship and work visas to the United States. Even though this is a nonbinding resolution, which contains no “enforcement” provisions, we must be our own enforcement. By supporting this resolution, we will show that we not only support immigration reform but are stressing that we must move forward showing dignity and humanity.
Rep. Bobby L. Rush is a Democrat from Illinois.