- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“If a fiscally conservative alternative was to run against Congressman Bucshon, we would strongly consider supporting that candidacy,”said Keller, declining to give names.
Rep. Peter J. Visclosky, a 15-term Democrat, is the only Hoosier House member who could retire, operatives said. But few Democrats expect him to step aside in the immediate future.
Lake County Democratic Central Committee Chairman Tom McDermott is considered to be in the best position to succeed him in the safely Democratic seat if that happens.
Farm Team is a state-by-state look at the up-and-coming politicos who may eventually run for Congress. The column runs on Thursdays.