- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“If a fiscally conservative alternative was to run against Congressman Bucshon, we would strongly consider supporting that candidacy,”said Keller, declining to give names.
Rep. Peter J. Visclosky, a 15-term Democrat, is the only Hoosier House member who could retire, operatives said. But few Democrats expect him to step aside in the immediate future.
Lake County Democratic Central Committee Chairman Tom McDermott is considered to be in the best position to succeed him in the safely Democratic seat if that happens.
Farm Team is a state-by-state look at the up-and-coming politicos who may eventually run for Congress. The column runs on Thursdays.