- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
“If a fiscally conservative alternative was to run against Congressman Bucshon, we would strongly consider supporting that candidacy,”said Keller, declining to give names.
Rep. Peter J. Visclosky, a 15-term Democrat, is the only Hoosier House member who could retire, operatives said. But few Democrats expect him to step aside in the immediate future.
Lake County Democratic Central Committee Chairman Tom McDermott is considered to be in the best position to succeed him in the safely Democratic seat if that happens.
Farm Team is a state-by-state look at the up-and-coming politicos who may eventually run for Congress. The column runs on Thursdays.