- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Former Sen. Blanche Lincoln is planning to set up shop on K Street. Alston & Bird will announce this week that the Arkansas Democrat will join its operation, according to a source close to the firm.
This will be just the latest in former Members at the firm. Earlier this year, Alston picked up former Rep. Earl Pomeroy (D-N.D.) and affiliated with former Rep. Billy Tauzin (R-La.). Former Sen. Bob Dole (R-Kan.) is also at the shop.
A spokeswoman for the firm did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
Lincoln, who chaired the Agriculture Committee, lost her bid for re-election in the November midterm elections.
National Journal reported Tuesday that the committee’s former staff director, Robert Holifield, would also join Alston & Bird with his former Hill boss.