- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“You can’t even implement all of an accountability review board’s recommendations if one of the recommendations, a significant part of it, is about resources, and you don’t have the resources provided by the Congress,” Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., observed on Thursday morning.
“We need to take this in the context of making sure, collectively, both State and the Congress, looks at its responsibility to protect our embassies and our diplomatic personnel abroad,” he said.