- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Arizona Republican says when it comes to the debate around abortion, “the doors of reason and human compassion in our minds and hearts often close, and the humanity of the unborn can no longer be seen.”
He points to the grisly conditions described in the recent case against Kermit Gosnell, a doctor sentenced to life in prison after a series of botched late-term abortions, as proof that abortion needs to be restricted.
Hauser said the 1 in 3 Campaign aims to refute such arguments.
“Abortion is a very personal and intimate decision that a family needs to make and politicians have no place in it,” she said.