- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
The Arizona Republican says when it comes to the debate around abortion, “the doors of reason and human compassion in our minds and hearts often close, and the humanity of the unborn can no longer be seen.”
He points to the grisly conditions described in the recent case against Kermit Gosnell, a doctor sentenced to life in prison after a series of botched late-term abortions, as proof that abortion needs to be restricted.
Hauser said the 1 in 3 Campaign aims to refute such arguments.
“Abortion is a very personal and intimate decision that a family needs to make and politicians have no place in it,” she said.