- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
We should take advantage of all of our abundant resources and allow greater access to less expensive energy. This legislation seeks to do just that by allowing coal to be part of America’s energy solution. I hope my colleagues on both sides of the aisle will join us in this fight to keep the lights on.
Rep. Edward Whitfield, R-Ky., is the Chairman of the House Energy and Power Subcommittee of the Energy and Commerce Committee.