- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
We should take advantage of all of our abundant resources and allow greater access to less expensive energy. This legislation seeks to do just that by allowing coal to be part of America’s energy solution. I hope my colleagues on both sides of the aisle will join us in this fight to keep the lights on.
Rep. Edward Whitfield, R-Ky., is the Chairman of the House Energy and Power Subcommittee of the Energy and Commerce Committee.