- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
We should take advantage of all of our abundant resources and allow greater access to less expensive energy. This legislation seeks to do just that by allowing coal to be part of America’s energy solution. I hope my colleagues on both sides of the aisle will join us in this fight to keep the lights on.
Rep. Edward Whitfield, R-Ky., is the Chairman of the House Energy and Power Subcommittee of the Energy and Commerce Committee.