- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell salutes Senate President Pro Tem Patrick J. Leahy as he makes his way to speak to reporters in the Ohio Clock Corridor before the Senate Republicansí policy lunch Tuesday. Leahy was speaking to a group of Boy Scouts when the minority leader passed by.