- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Although a crowded Democratic field was expected, it essentially cleared with the entrance of state Sen. Derek Kilmer, who has proved to be a strong fundraiser. His most likely GOP opponent is businessman Bill Driscoll, who has invested $500,000 of his own money.
The race has the potential to get competitive. But, this being a presidential election cycle, the circumstances are not ideal for a GOP win.comments powered by Disqus