- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Although a crowded Democratic field was expected, it essentially cleared with the entrance of state Sen. Derek Kilmer, who has proved to be a strong fundraiser. His most likely GOP opponent is businessman Bill Driscoll, who has invested $500,000 of his own money.
The race has the potential to get competitive. But, this being a presidential election cycle, the circumstances are not ideal for a GOP win.comments powered by Disqus