- Senate Strikes Deal on Trafficking Bill, Loretta Lynch
- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
Lee resigned last month just hours after an Internet gossip site published a shirtless photo of the married Congressman apparently seeking romantic encounters on Craigslist.
“We’re going to run as hard a campaign as we can,” LaVenia continued. “It’s a special election. I think interesting things can happen in special elections.”
For more from our At the Races politics blog, click here.