- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with Paul Singer, editor of Roll Call's reporting team that includes lobbying, ethics and investigations.
Since it was on Twitter, of course, his answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
(Editor's note: We're actually going to reschedule Ambreen Ali for next week and host the award-winning CQ Roll Call photo department this Thursday instead. Stay tuned for details.)