- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with Paul Singer, editor of Roll Call's reporting team that includes lobbying, ethics and investigations.
Since it was on Twitter, of course, his answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
(Editor's note: We're actually going to reschedule Ambreen Ali for next week and host the award-winning CQ Roll Call photo department this Thursday instead. Stay tuned for details.)