- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with Paul Singer, editor of Roll Call's reporting team that includes lobbying, ethics and investigations.
Since it was on Twitter, of course, his answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.