- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with lobbying and influence reporter Kate Ackley. Kate has covered K Street for years and is an expert on the lobbying job market, the revolving door between Capitol Hill and the private sector, the culture of K Street and on Washington, D.C.’s business community including its lobbying associations, lobbying firms, unions and corporate offices.
Follow her: @kackleyz
Check out her recent story about firms encouraging mommy lobbyists and this one about the lobbyist who hooks up his Congressional pals with his doctor pals.
Since it was on Twitter, of course, her answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
rollcall Roll Call