- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with lobbying and influence reporter Kate Ackley. Kate has covered K Street for years and is an expert on the lobbying job market, the revolving door between Capitol Hill and the private sector, the culture of K Street and on Washington, D.C.’s business community including its lobbying associations, lobbying firms, unions and corporate offices.
Follow her: @kackleyz
Check out her recent story about firms encouraging mommy lobbyists and this one about the lobbyist who hooks up his Congressional pals with his doctor pals.
Since it was on Twitter, of course, her answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
rollcall Roll Call