- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions. In this edition, we talked with reporter Daniel Newhauser. He covers the campus beat for Roll Call.
What does that mean exactly? Anything that happens in and around the Capitol — news released by the police, the D.C. budget and so much more. He has covered every little aspect of the potential government shutdown. The Q&A happened on April 7 as it was uncertain whether Congress would forge a deal on the continuing resolution to fund the government.
Follow him: @dnewhauser
Since it was on Twitter, of course, his answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
Read our previous Twitter Q&A transcripts with Steven T. Dennis here, Jennifer Bendery here, Steve Peoples here, John Stanton here, Stu Rothenberg here, Paul Singer here, the talented photo department (Tom Williams, Bill Clark, Doug Graham and Andrew Satter) here, Ambreen Ali here, Kate Ackley here and Lauren Whittington here.