- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions. In this edition, we talked with reporter Daniel Newhauser. He covers the campus beat for Roll Call.
What does that mean exactly? Anything that happens in and around the Capitol — news released by the police, the D.C. budget and so much more. He has covered every little aspect of the potential government shutdown. The Q&A happened on April 7 as it was uncertain whether Congress would forge a deal on the continuing resolution to fund the government.
Follow him: @dnewhauser
Since it was on Twitter, of course, his answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.