- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with Ambreen Ali of Congress.org. She covers grass-roots activism and has been writing lately for Roll Call on the tea party. She also covered Rep. Peter King's Homeland Security Committee hearings on the radicalization of Islam.
Follow her: @ambreenali
Since it was on Twitter, of course, her answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
Read our previous Twitter Q&A transcripts with Steven T. Dennis here, Jennifer Bendery here, Steve Peoples here, John Stanton here, Stu Rothenberg here, Paul Singer here and the talented (and multiple-award-winning) photo department Tom Williams, Bill Clark, Doug Graham and Andrew Satter here.