- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with Ambreen Ali of Congress.org. She covers grass-roots activism and has been writing lately for Roll Call on the tea party. She also covered Rep. Peter King's Homeland Security Committee hearings on the radicalization of Islam.
Follow her: @ambreenali
Since it was on Twitter, of course, her answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.
Read our previous Twitter Q&A transcripts with Steven T. Dennis here, Jennifer Bendery here, Steve Peoples here, John Stanton here, Stu Rothenberg here, Paul Singer here and the talented (and multiple-award-winning) photo department Tom Williams, Bill Clark, Doug Graham and Andrew Satter here.