- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Roll Call is continuing Twitter Q-and-A sessions, and the latest edition was with Ambreen Ali of Congress.org. She covers grass-roots activism and has been writing lately for Roll Call on the tea party. She also covered Rep. Peter King's Homeland Security Committee hearings on the radicalization of Islam.
Follow her: @ambreenali
Since it was on Twitter, of course, her answers were kept to under 140 characters. A transcript follows.