- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
More than four months after a fire closed its doors, the Tune Inn will reopen this Friday.
The bar and restaurant will open at 8 a.m., its regular opening time before a fire damaged its kitchen on June 22, according to a release from Friends of the Tune Inn.
While owner Lisa Nardelli had been optimistic about the bar reopening in just a few weeks, the reconstruction lasted for months and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
An official grand reopening event is planned in the next few weeks.
The Tune Inn, which has been featured on the Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and has been named one of the 100 Best Bars in America by Esquire magazine, is a staple among Members of Congress, staffers and residents alike.
On the morning of the fire, Rep. John Mica (R-Fla.) asked for a moment of silence for the Tune Inn at the beginning of a House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee meeting.