- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
It said Mica has worked with Senate Commerce Chairman John Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) and other Members of Congress to pass a “responsible and long-overdue FAA reauthorization.”
It added: “The House of Representatives successfully passed the FAA extension bill the week of July 22nd and submitted it to the Senate for its approval, just as it has done numerous times before without incident. I am disappointed that Democrats in the Senate have chosen to burden taxpayers with further wasteful spending on the backs of faultless FAA employees and look forward to an expedited resolution to this matter.”