- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Later that Friday, Geoff McKee, the tall, easygoing principal of the 3,000-student high school here, stands watching a pre-season football game. He is familiar with both candidates and has kind words for Hasner.
He talks about his charisma and likability. "People here know Adam," he says. "They like him."
"Frankel?" McKee says. He shrugs his shoulders and makes a sour face.comments powered by Disqus