- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Later that Friday, Geoff McKee, the tall, easygoing principal of the 3,000-student high school here, stands watching a pre-season football game. He is familiar with both candidates and has kind words for Hasner.
He talks about his charisma and likability. "People here know Adam," he says. "They like him."
"Frankel?" McKee says. He shrugs his shoulders and makes a sour face.comments powered by Disqus