- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Have you been looking everywhere for the 806-foot ore carrier vessel recently rechristened the Hon. James L. Oberstar? Well, never fear. The website MarineTraffic.com can soon help.
The website will be keeping tabs on the Oberstar’s whereabouts, posting her last known position and her coordinates.
The vessel was rechristened Tuesday — officially proclaimed James L. Oberstar Day — after the former House Transportation chairman in a ceremony at the Duluth Harbor in Minnesota, according to the Duluth News Tribune.
“There’s nobody who is more fitting to have this ship named after him,” Joseph Ruch, the vessel’s captain, told the crowd.
The ship’s namesake said he was humbled by the honor.
Also on hand for the ceremony was former House Appropriations Chairman David Obey (D-Wis.).