- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
"With Gadhafi's fate sealed, it is critical that we work with our allies in NATO and the region to integrate Libya into the international community of free, democratic nations. I look forward to building a strong relationship with a democratic, prosperous and peaceful Libya," Reid said.