- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown, the most vulnerable Republican up for re-election this fall, pulled in more than $3 million in the last quarter of 2011.
In an email to supporters, Brown's finance director said the campaign had raised $3.2 million in the last three months of the year and had about $12.8 million in the bank at the end of December.
Brown faces a tough race with presumptive Democratic nominee Elizabeth Warren, a Harvard Law School professor. Warren raised more than $3 million in the opening weeks of her campaign. The campaign has not yet released her fourth-quarter fundraising numbers.